2012 Spring City Raceway
Modified Mini Regulations
1. BODY. Steel or aluminum bodies allowed. Must have full firewall (steel recommended) and complete floor pan.
2. SPOILER. Factory spoiler or max 6" high. Side boards allowed. 3 max. 6" high, 10" max length.
A. Stock front frame section.
B. One stock appearing shock per wheel. Non-adjustable racing shocks allowed. Must be in stock location unless equipped with jack bolts.
C. Front clip must be at least as long as engine block.
D. No aluminum frames
E. Tube type uppers allowed
F. Standard steering box and linkage, may run heim joints on spindle end.
G. Coil springs must be minimum diameter of 5". May run racing springs
H. Steel rotors and calipers
I. Jack bolts/spring adjusters allowed
4. WHEEL BASE. 108” max.
5. WHEELS. Steel wheels, 13" maximum. Beadlocks allowed
6. FUEL CELL. Racing cell only. Must be enclosed in steel can with minimum 2, 2"wide steel straps.
7. FUEL. Gas only. No additives
8. TIRES. Any racing tire
9. DRIVESHAFT. Any steel type, must be painted white with car number on it.
10. REAR END. OEM rear end, trailing arms must remain stock. Panhard bar allowed.
11. TRANSMISSION. OEM transmission. Must have working clutch and reverse. No ram couplers.
A. Engine size must be posted on driver side.
B. Steel block only.
C. No billet crankshafts allowed
D. Any steel rods. No titanium.
E. No aftermarket heads, must be OEM steel or aluminum. Titanium valves allowed. Porting and polishing allowed.
F. Any piston allowed
G. Any cast aluminum intake or cast iron. Porting and polishing allowed. No sheet metal or homemade intakes. No spacers between intake and head.
H. One two barrel 2300 series carburetor allowed. May remove choke horn.
I. Flat tappet or roller cams allowed. Roller must add 100 lbs.
J. Wet sump oil system only. No external pump.
K. Stock type flywheel
L. Electric fuel pumps allowed. Must have rollover switch in case of rollover that kills power to pump.
13. WEIGHT. 1LB PER CC. WITH DRIVER. Must be posted on driver side of car.
14. ENGINE SETBACK. Number one spark plug cannot be no farther than upper ball joint.
15. NO TRACTION CONTROL ALLOWED
16. IGNITION. Any aftermarket ignition allowed. No crank triggers allowed.