2013 Spring City Raceway
1. Fire suit is mandatory. No blue jeans. Can have two piece or one piece suit. If you do not have fire suit you will not race.
2. Seat belts cannot be older than three years. 1 week grace period.
3. Fire extinguishers are required. every car shall have a working fully charged fire extinguisher. if you do not have you will not race.
4. Car must have hood to race. This is for safety. All cars that are on the track must have a hood to race. If you lose your hood during race you will be black flagged.
5. All lead must be painted white with your car's number on it. Must be fastened to car with two (2) grade 5 or better bolts. Any car losing lead on the racing surface will be DQed. This is for safety. Effective May 4th, any car found with this infraction will be given a verbal warning from the technical director and will lose 20 points. Second offense is a loss of 40 points plus driver will start in the rear. Third offense will be loss of 100 points and will not be allowed to race until corrected. We are serious about this. Lead is dangerous and can be a deadly weapon on the race track.
6. All cars must have a driveshaft loop for safety.
7. All cars that require an electric fuel pump shall have a roll-over switch that cuts power to pump in a roll-over.
8. A battery disconnect switch shall be accessible by track personnel that kills power to the car in a accident. Switch can be behind driver or accessible through window openings.
9. All roll-bar must be minimum of 1-1/2 tubing. Minimum thickness .095. No muffler pipe for roll bars will be allowed. No black iron pipe will be allowed. This is for driver safety.